UK Endo Survey Online medical research platform
Design and creation of a prototype medical research tool aimed to involve citizens in the collection of treatment outcomes and life experiences for pattern matching and analysis.
- Closed trial conducted amongst UK endometriosis sufferers.
- Marketing and recruitment of 500 participants in private trial.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Open results format.
- Successfull trial moved forward to next stage of research product development
- Full implementation of the GMC registration database to allow for licensed doctor finding, identifying and outcome reporting on a doctor.surgeon-specific level.
- UK Endo Survey
- Medical Research, Data Sciences, Charity
- R&D, Programming, Design, Website, Marketing
The technology developed is available for third party licensing and sponsored open-sourcing for further enhancement.
A series of open letters to online support communities provided a great way to introduce the project aims. The code for a banner ad invitation was provided to supporters to place in their forum conversation, personal blogs and email footers.
Design and setup of the infrastructure used to operate online classrooms for the UK private tutor market (GCSE revision).
- UK-based data-centre
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS Server
- Mail Services
- Firewall Setup
- Resource Monitoring
- Setup of security processes.
- Management of server maintainance and upgrades.